Storage for demanding media workflows
BrightRaid Avior [ AY-vee-or ] is a state-of-the-art and cross-platform storage array that features certain characteristics that clearly set it apart from the competition.
In addition to delivering the most reliable high-performance in its class, Avior provides features and tools to simplify and accelerate everyday tasks.
The user friendly storage management and monitoring interface makes integration and maintenance fast, easy and significantly reduces daily routines in your storage environment.
Quick Overview - Features
- Quality of Service
- Unlimited LUN volume sizes
- Dramatically fast initialization and rebuilds
- Advanced Reconstruction
- Silent Data Corruption Protection
- SSD caching
- De-duplication & Thin Provisioning
Quick Overview - Tech Specs
- 12/24/36 drive bay configurations available
- 2U or 4U enclosure with rack mount kit, dual FRU power supplies/fan assemblies, and 12Gbit SAS drive backplane
- RAID 0,1,5,6,7 and 10 in a single controller configuration with 48GB of RAM (upgradeable to 1TB)
- 36 x 3.5-inch SAS hot-swap bays configurable with HDD or SSD
- 4 x 16GBit FC, 2 x 10Gbit NIC (optional: iSCSI, InfiniBand, SAS)
- 4GB/s internal RAID speed
- Simple and flexible deployment as DAS, NAS or SAN device
- Easily expandable
- High-performance RAID engine
- Easily integrated in existing workflows